Friday, January 29, 2010

disappear || seven

*I know there isn't much to it. but comments are still appreciated:)*


I felt a pillow hit me and I slowly opened my eyes. Julie was sitting on the floor with a look of pure anger on her face. What did I do?

“Why are you on the floor?” was the first thing that came out of my mouth.

“Because you took up half the bed” she huffed.

“Oops” I shrugged.

She grabbed another pillow and threw it at me and I quickly dodged out of the way. She looked at me with a smirk. She was impressed. “Quick reflexes” I laughed.

“How are you not hungover?” she groaned pinching the bridge of her nose.

“I am” I replied, “but I can tolerate the pain”

“Shut up” she spat sitting up on the bed, back facing me.

“How’d you sleep?” I asked.

“Alright…” I sighed, “he was in my dreams again”

Everytime she mentioned her father my heart broke for her. I know how much he meant to her. She was doing so much better, and I was proud of her. I did all I could to help her feel better. I moved my hands and gently rubbed her shoulders and neck.

“Fuck you’re good at that” she groaned. She cocked her head to the side, exposing one side of her neck, it took all my willpower not to press my lips to her neck. She didn’t even know what she did to me. Instead, I distracted myself.

“I know” I said taking my hands away and pinching her sides. She turned but I was already off the bed and running into the living room.


“Shit” I said quietly as I heard Julie yell something about how she’s going to kill me. I was stopped in my tracks when I see Julie’s younger sister Teri sitting on the couch, suitcases surrounding her. I looked down at myself, only in boxers, I turned probably 10 shades of red and so did Teri.

“You can go put a shirt on” Julie mumbled pushing me towards my room.

I heard them talking as I threw a t-shirt over my head and pulled on a pair of jeans. I walked back out to see Teri turn her attention to me, and smiled at me. I smiled back, being friendly when Julie glared at me. I just walked into the kitchen and overheard their conversation.

“Is he single?” I heard Teri ask, I just smirked to myself, and kept my ear towards the room.

“First of all, yes and secondly he’s too old for you”

“How old is he?”

“26”

“How old am I?”

“21” I just shrugged as I threw the number around in my head.

“Age is just a number” she pointed out.

“You’re not his type” Julie replied. This caught my attention. Since when does Julie know my type?

“Are you jealous?” she asked curiously.

“Pshhh, no” Julie replied standing up.

“Well it sounds like you’re trying to keep me away from him”

“He’s not right for you…”

“You can’t stop me Julie…”

“Fine” she huffed, “but I warned you”

I heard her footsteps come by the kitchen and I looked in her direction. I didn’t know what expression was on my face, but she stopped for a minute, confused, angry, I couldn’t think of anything to say, instead I just watched as she disappeared into the bathroom.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read this story. I like it! I can't wait for more!

Post a Comment